As people most directly affected by detention and deportation policies we are experts on these topics. Our members and staff are available to speak on a range of issues including record deportation numbers and the impact they have on families, Secure Communities and other ICE Access programs, The Child Citizen Protection Act, conditions in private detention facilities, prison divestment campaigns and more. If you are interested in interviewing Families for Freedom please call our office (646) 290-8720 or e-mail info [at] familiesforfreedom.org and andalusia [at] familiesforfreedom.org Please let us know what timeline you are working with, what kind of medium and links to previous pieces you have produced or articles you have written.
For the Media
Recent Press Releases
- 11/12/2017 - PRESS RELEASE:: DETENTION CENTER HOTLINE SUSPENDED WITHOUT EXPLANATION
- 11/16/2016 - New FFF Report: U.S. District Court Circumvents Immigrants Constitutional Right to Challenge Detention
- 11/03/2016 - FAMILIES FOR FREEDOM RELEASES REPORT HIGHLIGHTING INJUSTICE AGAINST IMMIGRANTS DETAINED IN ALABAMA
- 09/30/2015 - New FFF Report: ICE Deports people illegally, making them undocumented in receiving countries
- 07/30/2014 - “Justice Detained, Justice Denied” Report by Families for Freedom and NYU School of Law Immigrant Rights Clinic: